Thursday, August 18, 2011

Double Yorkie Portrait 5

Click to Enlarge
 

Can you believe it?  Three days and I am already doing an update. :)  Time off from work translates into more time at the drawing board.  Well, I promised that this little girl, who happens to be named Bella, would at least be blended.  But I am happy to report, she is pretty much finished.  Her highlights are in with the shadows darkened.  Her fur is good to go until the minor touch ups at the end of the drawing process.

Now I will move on to the second Yorkshire Terrier that happens to be her Dad.  His name is Winchester  aka Chester for short.  His hair has a more defined edge and is very blended.  I am going out on a  limb and say that he should go a little faster than his daughter.  Yep I know, it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong! LOL 

No comments: