Friday, March 26, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thank you to Mariska for giving me the honor of the Sunshine Award. I really appreciate it :) ! I know I am suppose to list those that I think should receive it next. Instead, I would like to follow Gary Keimig's lead by sharing this award with all that follow my blog and those bloggers that I love to go and visit!! There is some inspiring and talented artists out in the blogosphere, and I would be so much less of an artist if not for them... So thanks again to Mariska (one of those super talented artists) and you can check her out at her blog http://mariskasthings.blogspot.com/ .

I must say, it is nice to see a little color on this blog isn't it ;) !?!

2 comments:

Teresa Mallen said...

Hey Brenda, any time you want some colour, the world of coloured pencils is waiting for you! :-) Okay, I love graphite too, just thought I would be a bit cheeky. BTW wonderful work on the gorilla!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks Teresa! I am constantly viewing coloured pencil work and feel a pull in that direction. I know it is only a matter of time! ;)